1. “Personal Information” which is the type of information that can specifically be linked to you personally, such as your full name, email address and, in some cases, user names; and
2. Non-personal “Usage Data” which is anonymous data about your use of the Websites/Apps that is tied to your computer and/or device through which you use the Websites/Apps.
- If you choose to open an account with us, we may collect your name, email address, physical address, and/or phone number.
- If you choose to connect to one of our Websites/Apps through a third-party social network such as Facebook or Game Center (for iOS devices), we may collect Personal Information from your profile on such third-party social networks, such as your name, username, and photograph.
- If you choose to make use of any public forum, comment section, or chat function, we may collect any Personal Information you may disclose through such means.
- If you choose to send a message to another user or defined group of users through our message, chat, post or other in-game function, we may collect any Personal Information you may disclose through such means, as well as the necessary Personal Information of the user(s) you are contacting, in order to facilitate the communication (Note: we will never collect any information sent outside of the functionality of our Websites/Apps, including through emails or text messages).
- If you choose to enable push notifications, we may use your Personal Information, or non-personal information such as a device ID, in order to send push notifications to your device.
- If you choose to submit your Personal Information to us for any other reason in any other form, we will collect such Personal Information and use it for the purposes for which you submitted it.
- We may collect the following Usage Data when you make use of the Websites/Apps: your computer’s IP address, your mobile phone’s unique device ID or other persistent identifiers, geolocation information, your device’s software platform and firmware, the type of browser you use, the date and time of your use of our Websites/Apps, the actions you take within the Websites/Apps, your game progress, play time, score and achievements, and the URLs you visited and/or apps you used before and after using our Websites/Apps.
We will not collect any Personal Information from you simply by virtue of your visiting our Website; we only collect it if you choose to submit it to us. You represent and warrant that all Personal Information you provide us is true and correct and relates to you and not to any other person.
We use the services of third parties who will have limited access to your Personal Information to be used for specific purposes. These purposes may include credit card processing, prize delivery, marketing assistance, customer service, and data analysis. The third parties we contract with for these purposes will be authorized to use your Personal Information only for the purposes for which the party was engaged. In addition, Usage Data in aggregated, anonymous form may be shared with third parties who assist us with our internal operations such as administration, analytics, research, and optimization.
We may disclose your Personal Information or other information collected if required by law or court order, if the information relates to actual or threatened harmful conduct, to investigate and/or take action against illegal activity, suspected abuse or unauthorized use of the Websites/Apps, or to protect the property or safety of others.
In connection with any sale of our company or any line of business (including the assets relating thereto), customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets, and such customer information (including your Personal Information) will be transferred or sold to the acquirer in the event of any such sale or disposition of any or all of our business.
If you choose to purchase a product from our Websites/Apps, you represent and warrant that all credit card information you provide will be accurate and correct and that you are authorized to use such credit card. In no event will you provide us with any false or fraudulent information.
We ask that you keep the Personal Information that you provide to us current and that you correct any information you have provided us by contacting us at [email protected]
.If you wish to opt out of further communications from us, or if you wish to review, delete and/or revise the Personal Information we have stored about you, please contact us with your specific request at [email protected]
; provided, however, that we reserve the right to retain an archive of such Personal Information for a commercially reasonable time to ensure that its deletion does not affect the integrity of our data and we further reserve the right to retain an anonymous version of such information.
If you wish to opt out of push notifications, select the Settings tab for the applicable Website/App, and follow the necessary prompts to opt out of further push notifications.
You can decline to permit cookies in your browser, but in that case we cannot promise you that all Website/App features will function properly as a result.
If you use the Websites/Apps, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and for restricting access to your computer or device, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
While the Websites/Apps may be visited and/or played by children, we do not knowingly collect or use any Personal Information from children under the age of 13 and hereby specifically prohibit any user under the age of 13 from providing us with any Personal Information. If you are a parent of a child under 13 years of age and you believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at [email protected]
and we will delete the information from our system.We may collect a device ID or other persistent identifier linked to the device or computer that may be used by a child to play our Websites/Apps. The data collected will be anonymous and not tied to any Personal Information. In addition, this data will be used solely for internal purposes such as personalization of content, security, and contextual (not behavioral) advertising.
Certain of our Websites/Apps may permit in-game purchases, even if the applicable game was free to download. Such purchases do not always require the re-entry of credit card information because they may be made through an existing third-party account (such as an iTunes account). If you are a parent who is concerned about this feature, you may disable the ability to make in-game purchases by selecting the Settings tab for the applicable Website/App, and following the necessary prompts to prohibit such purchases.
If you are between the age of 13 and 18, please obtain your parents’ permission prior to registering with our Platform or providing us with any Personal Information.
If there is a breach of security involving your credit card information from our Websites/Apps, we will inform you immediately and take commercially reasonable steps to rectify such breach.
If you believe your Personal Information is being improperly used by us or any third party, please immediately notify us via email at [email protected].
In the event you choose to establish an account with us, you should not share your login information with anyone.